Frequently asked questions
- Master the art of macaron-making
- Enjoy some fresh made macarons while cooking & leave with your box and recipe
- English speaking atmosphere chef will guide you step by step
What you can expect
- Macarons are an iconic French dessert and recognized worldwide; but most people are unaware of how these sweet treats are made. During this 2,5 hours session your French chef will show you the tips and tricks needed to master the making of the mighty macaron.
- Your professional English-speaking chef will guide you step by step: from making the crispy outer sections of a macaron; to mixing the gooey center to a perfect consistency; to uniting the diverse textures together to create a perfect macaron.
- You will be immersed in the world of macarons; by the end of the workshop, the technique for making them will no longer hold any secrets for you.
- You’ll also get to take home with you the macarons that you make…if you don’t eat them all, that is!
- 2,5 hours cooking lesson in an English speaking atmosphere
Once you’re back home, you will be able to use what you’ve learned to make macarons
Macarons box and recipe to take away
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee